BeeCastle works best for organisations who live within Teams, Outlook and their phones. In another win for visibility and BeeCastle’s deep Microsoft integration – we have extended our Microsoft Teams integration to sync your Teams calls.
Our Teams and Outlook integrations allow you to:
- Get insights without changing where you work through our Teams and Outlook dashboards
- Review and add meeting notes on the go – receive mobile app and email notifications
- Automatically record the history of your emails, calendar invites and now: inbound and outbound Teams calls.
Giving you even more powerful relationship analytics, with little effort – gone are the days of manual call reports!
Who can use it?
You can automatically record calls in BeeCastle if you have set up Microsoft Teams Calling to enable your users to make, receive, and transfer calls to and from landlines and mobile phones on the public telephone network. This works across all Teams Calling plans including:
- Phone System with Microsoft Calling Plans
- Direct Connect/Direct Routing
- Telstra Calling for Microsoft 365
Want to know more?
If you are an existing user and you want to integrate Teams Calling with your BeeCastle account, get in touch by emailing us so we can set you up for success.
If you are new here and want to understand how BeeCastle can help your company build better external relationships. please get in touch with me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to discuss or book in a free demo!