Date, Title and Categories will appear here when published.
Your privacy is important to us. BeeCastle is owned and is the exclusive property of BeeCastle Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“BeeCastle” or “we”) are providing this notice to describe and explain our information collection practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
In general, you can visit the services and applications that BeeCastle is providing, without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may gather information from you. Personal information like your name and e-mail address is obtained only when voluntarily submitted. Technical information, like details about your device and IP address, may be collected by virtue of your use of certain other BeeCastle technologies. BeeCastle collects this information in several ways:
- Through the BeeCastle Profile page
- Through registration, surveys and other online forms (some of which may be managed by third parties on behalf of BeeCastle)
- As part of an ongoing sales process
- While providing technical support, consultation, live chat, or product information
- Through the process of maintaining and upgrading our products
- Through automated means such as communications protocols, e-mail communications and cookies
- Through our mobile applications (some of which may be managed by third parties on behalf of BeeCastle)
- Through your use of social connectors and BeeCastle-affiliated social networking areas
To provide you with high-quality information, we may ask you to provide us with information regarding your interests and experiences with our products or services. Personal data or other data collected online may also be combined with information you provide to us through other sources such as product registration, call centers, or in conjunction with events such as trade shows, training seminars and conferences. Information that you supply will relate to the relationship that BeeCastle has with you or your organization.
Your BeeCastle Profile
Your BeeCastle profile is one collection point we use to manage your personal information. Creating a BeeCastle Profile enables you to:
- Specify your preferences related to BeeCastle' communication with you via e-mail
- Access BeeCastle Blog and papers
- View webcasts and other online events
- Subscribe to BeeCastle e-news which is delivered to your in-box and targeted to your needs and interests
- Manage your subscriptions to print and online BeeCastle publications
- Receive e-mail alerts when key content goes live
- Auto-populate form fields with personal information when you make online transactions or complete event registration forms
Web Server Logs
In the process of administering this site, we maintain and track usage through Web server logs. Web server logs provide information such as what types of browsers are accessing our site, what pages receive high traffic, and the times of day our servers experience significant load. We use this information to improve the content and navigation features of our site. Anonymized or aggregated forms of this data may be used to identify future features and functions to develop for the site and to provide better customer service.
Other pages on the site may set cookies to collect aggregate usage information that we use to improve how the site works. Cookies may also be used on our site to remember certain choices you make, such as your geographical region, your user name, or other personalization or customization. We use these cookies to improve your user experience so we can better serve you when you return to our site. BeeCastle will consider your use of the Web site as your consent for BeeCastle to set these types of cookies.
BeeCastle may work with select third-party partners who set cookies to serve you BeeCastle-related content, including BeeCastle advertisements, on their sites or elsewhere on the Internet, based on your prior visits to our site. BeeCastle also sets cookies that look at your preferences when you use the website so that BeeCastle may offer you tailored marketing collateral, such as whitepapers, that you may be interested in. You may need to enable use of these kinds of cookies via the mechanism provided by BeeCastle for these cookies to work. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your system. For more information, please refer to user information provided with your Web browser. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals, but we do provide you the option to opt out of behavioral advertising. Please note that if you disable cookies, some site functionality may be limited.
How We Use Your Information
BeeCastle may use your personal information to:
- Fulfill subscription requests, orders for software and services made online and to provide other information you request
- Make the website easier for you to use
- Help us customize content most relevant to your interests
- Notify you about important news concerning BeeCastle
- Notify you of new products and services, product updates, technical support issues, events and special offers we think you may be interested in
- Promote our products and services on our website and third party partners’ websites
- Prevent and detect fraud or other prohibited or illegal activity
- Protect the security and integrity of the website
How We Share Your Information
We may share the personal data you provide with other BeeCastle entities and/or business partners for purposes related to those described above. We will not sell, rent or lease to others your personally identifiable information. BeeCastle reserves the right to disclose any and all pertinent information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
Our Commitment to Data Security
BeeCastle is concerned about the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we haveput in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption technology when collecting or transferringsensitive data such as credit card information. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. You can request a copy of our security white paper by emailing email@example.com
Where is your data stored?
Your data on BeeCastle is stored on our secure online servers. All files stored online by BeeCastle are encrypted and kept in secure storage servers. Storage servers are located in data centers across Australia. Additionally, storage servers are available in Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom and Japan for some BeeCastle users.
What information we store about you
When you register or use our service, we store and use:
- information you provide as part of the registration process such as name, email, phone numbers, and company details
- information you enter as part of using the service, such as your contacts and contacts companies details (example data includes contact and company names, email addresses, roles, phone numbers locations)
- data you synchronise with our service from 3rd mobile systems such as contact data, calendar event data, phone call data
- data you synchronise with our service from other 3rd party services including OAuth tokens, company and contact details,your account details, email data, and calendar data
- clickstream data used for web and mobile analytics
You may exercise certain rights regarding your data stored and processed by BeeCastle. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time - You have the right to withdraw your consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your Data - You have the right to object to the processing of your data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Verify and seek rectification - You have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data - You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, BeeCastle will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed - You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the erasure of your data by BeeCastle. Upon receiving a legitimate and verified request to have personal data deleted, BeeCastle will endeavour to delete this data as soon as reasonably practical and will notify you when complete to best of its knowledge and belief. BeeCastle will only provide a statement that it has completed this takes using reasonable endeavours to be best of its knowledge and belief and will not provide any guarantee, warranty or representation in this regard whatsoever.
- Receive your Data - You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. BeeCastle will not, under any circumstances transmit this data to another controller. Upon receiving a legitimate and verified request to have personal data sent to you, BeeCastle will endeavour to provide you this data as soon as reasonably practical and will notify you when complete to best of its knowledge and belief. BeeCastle will only provide a statement that it has completed this takes using reasonable endeavours to be best of its knowledge and belief and will not provide any guarantee, warranty or representation in this regard whatsoever.
- Lodge a complaint - You have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to BeeCastle through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by BeeCastle as early as possible and always within three months.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Links to third-party websites from this website are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this site. We have not reviewed these third-party sites and do not control them. BeeCastle does not assume responsibility for any of these sites, their content, or their privacy policies. BeeCastle does not endorse or make any representations about them or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do so at your own risk.
Changes to This Statement
If there are updates to the terms of BeeCastle’ online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here and update the revision date in this document so that you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have. Your continued use of BeeCastle’s website following the posting of changes to this Privacy Statement means you accept those changes.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using BeeCastle’s website, you signify your assent to this Privacy Statement.
How to Contact Us
Should you have comments or questions about this Privacy Statement, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org